- 6 years at Wells Fargo Private Bank as an Investment Management Specialist
- 4 years at Abbot Downing as Investment Analyst
- 2 years at Wells Fargo as Investment Manager
- 1 year at Citigroup as a Securities Processing Analyst
- 1 year at Bank of America (formerly U.S. Trust) as Portfolio Specialist
- 1 year at Raymond James as a Due Diligence Analyst
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Bachelors and Master’s degrees in Finance, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Member of the CFA Society of Naples, Florida
Nick and his family reside in St. Petersburg, Florida, with their Scottish terrier.
In his spare time, Nick devotes himself to remodeling his home.